Patterns

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Follow your dreams (after you catch them)

Yesterday I received some wooden embroidery hoops from my lovely mother-in-law because I told her I was looking for them to make a dream catcher. I remembered that had I seen a Dutch dream catcher CAL somewhere on the internet a while ago. I found the pattern for that here. I didn't have the same size hoop as used in the pattern, so I had to improvise a bit towards the end but I am pretty happy with how it turned out.
I do realise that not everyone in the world speaks Dutch, so I searched for a similar English pattern and found that here. You don't have to follow the whole pattern for it. Once you understand the basics, you can just make any mandala pattern and attach it to the inside of your ring.
Happy Hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment