Patterns

Wednesday, 21 October 2015

On the edge

A nice edge on a crocheted blanket is always the cherry on the pie. It just finishes it off nicely and besides sometimes it can even help to mask a little mistake you made somewhere. Some blankets only need a very plain edge, but I am a fan of the more special stitches to make an edge. The stitch I am sharing today can be found here and is from MyPicot. Along with the pattern are useful photos in case you are not that familiar with crochet yet. You don't have to use it as an edge, you could also use it to make a whole blanket, but I think it would make a nice edge. Anyway, whatever you will use it for, it is a nice stitch that I haven't seen before and I always find it fun to learn something new. I am sure after seeing this, you'll also fancy to give it a go!

2 comments: