Patterns

Monday, 20 June 2016

First day of summer

I know it has been a while again. I just wanted to post a couple of pictures of some of the things I have been working on recently.
In the last post I showed a picture of a blanket I was working on for Lucy.
I have finished it in the meanwhile and this is the result. I am very pleased with it!


You can find the links to the free pattern for this blanket here (Dutch)


It was my birthday last month and my sweetheart Dave surprised me with this gorgeous yarn bowl that he made himself. Best gift ever or what!?

Another Work In Progress at the moment is Mandala Madness. Isn't it gorgeous? You can find the  link to week one of the free pattern here.
I also made this mermaid tail for my gorgeous Lucy.
The free pattern for this can be found here.
A bonus with this pattern is that there is a youtube video for it as well, which I know some people prefer.

With some beautiful Fenna yarn my mum sent me in the post I made this poncho. At the moment it might not be cold enough weather to wear it yet, but at least I will have something to look forward to when the weather gets cooler.
This pattern is a paid pattern en I didn't use the hood like in the pattern.
If your are interested in the pattern it can be purchased here.

I'll update with some more projects and links to the patterns soon. Have a lovely summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment